Mediterranean Forest Ecomuseum
Gardanne ecomuseum set several activities to amuse you with games, labyrinth and theme gardens…In order to use all your senses…
They will make you discover the mediterranean forest with 14 thematic areas and galleries about flora and fauna, wildfire and other themes.
The museum is air-conditioned, with accesses for disabled persons and audio guides for you in different languages (French, English, Italian, Spanish and German). They propose you a picnic area, a refreshment stall and a souvenir shop, a restaurant (l’Orée du Bois) and a free car-park.
Openings 6 days a week (Closed on Saturdays)
- From September to June: 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- From July to August: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Adult entry (16 years old): 6.50€
- Child entry (between 5 and 15 years old): 4.20€ / Free for children under 5 years old
- Group fees (minimum 10 persons): 5€ by person
For any further information call the ecomuseum on 0442654210 (+33442654210) or on their website.
Ask for your free explanatory booklet at the Tourism Office of Gardanne.
Ecomusée de la forêt méditerranéenne
CD 7 - Chemin de Roman